PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. Electronic signature is available at the bottom of this page. Confirmation information is required to complete signature.
This agreement constitutes a contract between the Guest(s) and SHARP Real Estate Services, LLC d/b/a Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals (SCCR), as the Manager for the property Owner. Guest(s) hereby understands and agrees that rental agreement is non-negotiable. Terms and Conditions may change without prior notice.
- 1. RESERVATION PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS - A VALID CREDIT CARD MUST BE USED FOR INITIAL PAYMENT:
- 1.1 $200.00 of the total rental fee is required to secure reservation. This is a payment toward total reservation cost.
- 1.2 Balance must be paid in full fifteen (15) days prior to arrival date.If the balance is not paid by this deadline, the reservation may be cancelled by Manager and all monies collected will be forfeited by Guest(s).
- 1.3 Payment of the balance is accepted by personal check, certified funds, traveler’s checks, e-check, check/debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
- 1.4 All checks must clear the Manager’s bank account at least fifteen (15) days prior to Guest(s) arrival date. Reference the reservation TRANSACTION ID in the memo section of check and/or money order when submitting.Please allow ample time for delivery.Payment(s) should be mailed to Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals, 240 West Main Street, Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513.
- 2. SECURITY - The primary credit card or any other type of credit card provided for payment may be used as form of security in-lieu of refundable deposit. The Manager is authorized to charge this credit card for any Guest(s) requests, fines, fees and/or additional services due to guest neglect, misuse and/or damage.
- 3. OCCUPANCY - Guest(s) understands that Manager will only accept reservations from responsible adults 25 years of age or above.Guest(s) whose name is on the reservation will remain responsible for all other Guest(s), children and/or visitors during entire rental of subject property. A LIST OF ALL OCCUPANTS (overnight Guests) MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO OCCUPANCY.
- 3.1 Advertised nightly and weekly rates areFLAT RATE PRICING. Guest(s) agree that no more than the number of authorized people shall occupy the property. If the rental property is occupied by more than the number indicated on the Confirmation, the violation will result in additional charges. Guest agrees to pay an additional $20.00 per guest per night if additional guests occupy property without confirmed notification on reservation.
- 4. PETS - Pets are allowed in authorized properties only.There is a mandatory $150.00 flat fee.No more than two (2) pets are allowed in any property. Size/weight restrictions may apply based on property. Pets must not be left unattended at the property unless they are crated. Some properties provide pet friendly crates. We recommend bringing your own crate. Guest(s) of record will be financially responsible for pet damage.
- 5. VISITORS - A Visitor of the Guest(s) may occupy the property on a temporary basis only.Visitors may not occupy the property beyond 10:00 PM or stay overnight without being registered with the Manager and paying the additional guest charge.NO HOUSE PARTIES. If evidence of misuse or violation of this occupancy agreement is discovered at any time, the Guest(s) of record will be charged accordingly or immediately evicted.
- 6. CHECK-IN TIME IS 3:00 PM - All Guest(s) must check-in at the Southern Comfort Cabin Rental office.Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. Manager will use every resource available to have the property ready for guest occupancy at noted check-in time, however, Manager cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy due to possible interruptions.No concessions, rate reductions and/or refunds will be made for postponed occupancy due to conflicts out of Manager’s control.
- 7. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM - Check-out is strictly enforced so that the Manager has adequate time to prepare the rental property for the next scheduled Guest(s). ALL check-out instructions MUST be completed prior to departure. Failure to complete check out instructions will result in additional housekeeping charges.
- 8. EARLY ARRIVALS and LATE CHECK OUT - These options may be available upon request and should be pre-arranged. Guest(s) understands that these options are not guaranteed.
- 9. EXTENTIONS and HOLD OVERS - Guest(s) must contact the office as soon as possible to extend reservation or if Guest(s) has become held over for any reason.The current nightly rate will be added to the reservation for each additional night along with any other associated charges. Hourly hold overs will be charged $25.00 per hour up to 3:00 PM and after 3:00 PM, the full nightly rate will apply.
- 10. RATES - Nightly rates and minimum nights are displayed on the individual property description.Published nightly rental rates do not include, taxes, cleaning fees, pet fees, Damage Protection Fee, reservation fee or any additional requested services. Nightly rates are subject to change without notice based on season and/or occupancy levels.Once Guest(s) has secured a rate, it will not change unless the reservation is modified by the Guest(s).
- 11. DAMAGE PROTECTION FEE (DPF) - Each reservation is charged a non-refundable fee for a Damage Protection Waiver.This waiver is designed to protect the Guest(s) and Owner(s) from charges due to accidental damage only. The DPF can provide up to $500.00 to repair accidental damages (beyond normal wear and tear).If any damages surpass $500.00, additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file and written documentation will be sent to the Guest(s) of record. If damages are determined to be caused by the willful misconduct, misuse and/or pets, the Damage Protection Waiver will be voided on the grounds of intentional act(s), gross negligence, willful and wanton conduct by Guest(s) and/or Licensee of Guest(s) and/or visitor(s).These occurrences will result in the Guest(s) credit card on file being charged in full for any damages and management fees. The waiver does not cover any additional management fees and/or fines. ALL ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED TO SOUTHERN COMFORT CABIN RENTALS OFFICE BEFORE GUEST(S) DEPARTURE TO QUALIFY FOR PROTECTION.
- 12. SPECIALS, PROMOTIONS and DISCOUNTS - Manager may offer different types of savings. Any special, promotion or discount must be requested at the time of booking and will not be applied after reservation is confirmed or paid in full. Some properties maybe exempt.
- 13. CONFIRMATIONS - Reservation confirmation will be sent via e-mail to Guest(s).Please read the confirmation email for accuracy including occupancy dates, pricing, mailing address, phone/e-mail contact information and any other accommodation requests. Information changes and/or errors should be reported within 24 hours of confirmation.
- 14. RESERVATION CHANGES - Once a reservation is confirmed, a $25.00 Change Fee will be assessed for any date and/or property changes requested. A Reservation Change Fee will also apply to the following requests:
- 14.1 When Guest(s) request to change from one cabin to another. This option is only available thirty (30) days prior to arrival date.
- 14.2 Guest(s) may request to change dates to the same cabin within thirty (30) days of original arrival date without forfeiting pre-payment.
- 14.3 If Guest(s) request to change to a different cabin within thirty (30) days of arrival date, the agreed cancellation policy will be applied and a new reservation will be created.
The approval of any Reservation Change is at the discretion of the Manager. There is NO guarantee that the request to reschedule the rental will be approved. If approved, the Guest(s) balance will be credited to the new reservation, the Reservation Change fee will be subtracted from the balance and any difference in cost will be adjusted accordingly.
- 15. CANCELLATIONS - All Cancellations must be completed in writing (Email, Fax or Certified Mail).Cancellations are not considered complete until Guest(s) receives confirmation email from Manager.
- 15.1 If Guest(s) cancels less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival date, the Guest(s) advance payment will be forfeited.
- 15.2 If Guest(s) cancels less than fifteen (15) days prior to arrival date, the Guest(s) complete payment will be forfeited.
- 15.3 A Cancellation Fee of $60.00 will be applied to all voluntary cancellations prior to arrival date that results in a refund.
- 16. AVAILABILITY - If a property becomes unavailable prior to occupancy due to circumstances outside of Manager’s control or prior knowledge due to termination from rental program, major mechanical failure and/or loss of utility (electricity, gas, water), Manager reserves the right to relocate Guest(s) to a different rental property, reschedule, or issue a credit for future use before offering a refund.If there are not any comparable options, a full refund will be given without any penalties.
- 16.1 Manager shall have the sole right to select such replacement rental property for bookings. Guest(s) will be refunded any difference in cost or will be responsible for any additional costs above collected balance.
- 16.2 Any credit issued will be for the original amount collected.
- 17. REFUNDS – All eligible refunds will be issued to the credit card on file or by check and mailed to Guest(s) of record.Cash Refunds are not available. Refunds and/or rate adjustments are not made for any inconveniences. No refunds and/or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances and/or equipment, early departures, delayed arrivals and/or inclement weather. If applicable, refunds will require an additional Reservation Change Fee.
- 18. TRAVEL INSURANCE – Upon Guest(s) request, a travel insurance policy may be made available by a third party insurance vendor.This policy may cover any monies lost based upon the coverage provided. The option to purchase this travel insurance policy must be exercised at the time of reservation and/or prior to final balance being paid.
Travel Insurance Quick Reference Guide
- 19. INCLEMENT WEATHER - It is the Guest(s) responsibility to monitor the weather and road conditions prior to arrival.Guest(s) may contact the office to inquire about conditions understanding that the Manager cannot predict the weather and/or road conditions throughout the region.Road conditions can change rapidly and/or remain impassible for extended periods of time.
- 19.1 Manager will allow Guest(s) to reschedule within seventy-two (72) hours of arrival. If Guest(s) does not reschedule within this time frame, the agreement will not be changed or altered in any manner.
- 19.2 If Guest(s) becomes held over, the full nightly rate will be charged for each additional night.
- 19.3 It will become the Guest(s) responsibility to pay for any additional services requested.
- 19.4 Guest(s) arriving during this time and checking in (acceptance of keys/taking occupancy of the property), understands they are proceeding at their own risk and should make the appropriate arrangements.
- 19.5 Guest(s) who do not show, turn around and/or depart early, will be voluntarily forfeiting the reservation.
- 20. LISTING INFORMATION - Property information and individual listings are believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on the Manager´s website(s) is current and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists. Our staff will be happy to confirm all data and information contained herein and will be glad to answer any questions prior to booking reservation.
- 21. ACCOMMODATIONS AND AMENITIES - All properties are privately owned, furnished and equipped by the Owner. As such, Manager cannot make any changes to the furnishings and/or equipment provided by the Owner.Each property is cared for by a team and/or individual housekeeper and is always inspected within at least ten (10) days of arrival and immediately after departure. If Guest(s) requires special appliances and/or equipment, please bring them or make arrangements with the Manager’s staff prior to arrival. Under no circumstances shall furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other items supplied with the rental property, to be taken out, transferred from one rental property to another rental property, moved and/or rearranged. In certain areas of each rental property, there may be locked locations used by the Property Owners for personal storage and/or housekeeping supplies.These areas are not included in this rental. Please do not move furnishings or tamper with locked areas. Such behavior will result in a fine starting at $100.00or more depending on circumstances. Some properties may or may not have boats and/or private docks for Guest(s) use. Guest(s) understand that boat and dock usage is at their OWN RISK and WILL NOT hold Manager and/or Owner responsible for any injury that might occur.The following rules and regulations govern use of the private docks:
- 21.1. Swimming - Swim at your own risk.Always wear a life jacket while in the water.No life guard on duty. Stay away from moving boats at all times.Always use a ladder to get back onto the dock - do not attempt to get onto the dock without use of a ladder.Do not place hands, feet or any part of body under platforms or docks as there are sharp objects and metal underneath the docks.
- 21.2. Water Safety for Children - Children age 10 and under, must wear a life jacket at all times when on the docks or walkway.NO RUNNING on the docks and walkways. Children swimming off swim platform must wear a life jacket and be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- 21.3. Smoking on Docks - Gasoline vapors and accidental leaks/spills can cause injury.For this reason, NO SMOKING AND NO OPEN FIRES are permitted on the docks.This includes any grills.If you have a grill mounted on your boat, it cannot be used while at the dock. You must be in open water.Dispose of ashes and butts properly in an ashtray or trash can. DO NOT throw lighted butts into the water. Floating fuel or vapors can ignite. NO FIREWORKS of any kind on property or on docks.
- 21.4. Fishing - Cabin renters may also fish from the docks. Keep center walkways free of chairs, fishing poles and tackle boxes so other Guest(s) may safely navigate. Use caution when casting around boats and fuel lines.
- 21.5. Quiet Hours - Quiet hours begin at 10:00 PM and end at 7:00 AM.
- 21.6. Personal Items on Boats - Personal items should be properly stored and boats covered and locked when not in use.Every effort is made to keep the docks secure but Manager is not responsible for items missing and/or damaged due to theft, wind and/or waves.Ropes, hoses and electrical cords must be coiled on racks or otherwise routed so as not to obstruct walkways. Center walkways MUST be kept clear at all times.Dock boxes are not allowed.
- 21.7. Hazardous Materials - Do not allow waste, fuel, oil and/or chemicals to spill into the water. Any cleaning products used must be biodegradable.
- 21.8. Trash Disposal - Trash receptacles at the docks are for small items only.If you have large bags of trash, take them to the dumpster.Do not leave the trash bags beside the trash cans as they will attract unwanted pests.
- 22. REPAIRS - SERVICE CALLS - EMERGENCY MECHANICAL FAILURE - Guest(s) must report any inoperative equipment or needed repairs to the Manager’s office as soon as possible.If the office is closed, Guest(s) should call the after-hours help line provided at check-in. Non-Emergency maintenance requests must be reported to the office between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM for same day response. Manager will make every reasonable effort to have repairs completed quickly and efficiently. Manager reserves the right to move Guest(s) to another rental property if deemed necessary and is subject to availability.Should a repair technician make a call to a rental property unit and finds that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be at the Guest(s) expense and charged to the reservation total. During business hours, the minimum fee is $25.00 and after business hours the minimum fee is $50.00. Guest(s) understands and agrees that Manager, Manager’s staff and/or Contractor of Manager, may enter the rental property at any reasonable time to make any needed repairs.Guest(s) understands and agrees that Manager cannot guarantee against mechanical systems failure during occupancy.No refunds, concessions and/or rate adjustments will be made for these unforeseen circumstances.
- 23. AFTER HOURS HELP LINE - Guest(s) will be provided a telephone number upon arrival for any after-hours emergency or for important questions. If your request is a non-emergency, your request may be forwarded to the following business day. All emergencies will be handled with prompt and thorough care.
- 24. DIRECTIONS and PREVIEWING PROPERTIES - Due to liability issues, we are unable to provide prospective renters with directions or keys to preview properties prior to scheduled arrival unless accompanied by Manager and/or Manager’s staff. A trip fee will be required to preview any properties.Directions and specific property information such as gate and/or alarm codes will be provided on the day of arrival.Directions from the rental office to the selected property can be emailed upon receipt of Guest Rental Agreement and final payment.
- 25. DOOR CODE ACCESS CODES and KEYS – Most properties are equipped with keyless entry. Guest(s) will be issued a door code at check-in and are not required to report back to the office at the time of check-out. For the properties that have keys, Guest(s) will be issued one set of keys at check-in and all keys must be delivered back to Manager’s office at time of check-out unless otherwise arranged between Guest(s) and Manager’s office. The properties are privately owned and Guest(s) are responsible for lost, misplaced and/or stolen keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event that key(s) are lost, misplaced, stolen or not returned for any reason. The Guest(s) will be responsible for the cost of replacing and/or re-keying the subject property. Manager’s office will use a professional locksmith to re-key all exterior doors. Costs vary based on quantity.
- 26. LOCKOUTS - In the event a Guest(s) is locked out of a property, the Guest(s) can borrow a key by coming to the Manager’s office during normal business hours.After business hours, Guest(s) must call the after-hours emergency number.A representative will assist the Guest(s) by providing a spare set of keys.A $50.00 charge will be assessed for obtaining the key(s) after business hours.
- 27. SATELLITE, CABLE TELEVISION and ELECTRONICS - All properties have different subscription packages for cable and/or satellite(s).Manager cannot guarantee any programs, events and/or subscription levels.Guest(s) should not attempt to use Pay Per View services or remove any locked channels. Under no circumstances shall Guest(s) disconnect and/or reconnect any electronics. Some properties are equipped with sophisticated electronics and stereo equipment. Please do not tamper with this wiring or modify configuration to add a gaming system or other devices.Guest(s) will be responsible for technical service calls to reconfigure wiring.
- 28. TELEPHONE and INTERNET ACCESS - Most properties are equipped with a telephone line and number. Contact office to verify. Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls with a calling card or by calling collect with the assistance of an operator. No long distance calls can be made from the rental property’s phone. Properties equipped with telephone based internet may experience service interruptions outside of Manager’s control.Manager cannot guarantee the speed or proper operation of this amenity.See property description to determine availability.
- 29. LINENS and ADDITIONAL LINEN SERVICES - A full supply of linens is provided in each property. Bed linens and bath towels are not changed during your stay unless requested.Bath towels should not be removed from the property or used for cleaning purposes.Stained, misused, or missing linens will be replaced at Guest(s) expense. A linen service and mid-stay cleaning service may be available upon request. Contact the Manager’s office for details. Please note: a start-up supply of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are provided but are not replenished during the rental.
- 30. TRASH and LITTER - All trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or trash bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact Manager’s office.If Guest(s) fills trash cans beyond capacity during occupancy, it is the Guest(s) responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station. Advanced Disposal is located in Mineral Bluff, North on HWY 60 off HWY 515 and just south on Ask a Road in Blue Ridge. If litter such as trash remnants, cigarette butts, cans, bottles, etc., are discovered after occupancy, an additional housekeeping fee and/or fine will be assessed and charged to the Guest(s) credit card of record.
- 31. GRILLS - Properties equipped with outdoor cooking grills will use either propane or charcoal. Propane grills should be turned off after each use. Never use charcoal in a propane grill or move the grill to any other location.Charcoal grills should be cleaned out after each use. See property description to determine availability.
- 32. GAME ROOMS - These additions are provided in select properties and are designed for everyone’s enjoyment.Please respect the condition of these amenities and do not rough house or play hard around them.Children should always be monitored while using these amenities. Excessive wear and tear and/or misuse will result in repair and/or replacement cost at Guest(s) expense.
- 33. HOT TUBS- ALL TUBS ARE DRAINED AND REFILLED OR BALANCED BEFORE GUEST ARRIVAL. There is a $75.00 convenience charge if Guest(s) requests that the hot tub is drained, cleaned, refilled and/or balanced during occupancy.Guest(s) must observe any posted safety information. The cover must be in place and latched when the hot tub is not in use.In addition to adhering the hot tub cover after each use, also add a cupful of shock enhancer in the hot tub after every use to insure proper sanitation. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use the hot tub without constant adult supervision.Temperature of the hot tub should NEVER be elevated above 104 degrees. Pregnant woman and young children should not use the hot tub without first consulting with a physician.Persons with injuries and/or medical conditions should consult a physician prior to using the hot tub.Extreme care should be taken to ensure that hair and clothing does not become entangled in the drain(s).Pets are NEVER allowed in the hot tub.
- 34. INDOOR FIREPLACES, EXTERIOR FEATURES and FIREWOOD - Indoor fireplaces and exterior features are available in select properties. See property description to determine availability.
- 34.1 Gas Log Fireplaces - NEVER rearrange or tamper with gas logs.This is a major safety issue and could be hazardous to your health. Tampering with gas logs will result in additional charges and/or fines. Gas fireplaces can be used but are not serviced May (Memorial Day weekend) through September (Labor Day weekend).
- 34.2 Firewood Provided for Indoor Fireplaces – The firewood purchased and left at the cabin is for the use of the indoor fireplace ONLY. Firewood is not provided for any outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, campfires or similar use.Due to the large volume of firewood utilized for outdoor fireplaces, camp fires, fire pits and/or similar, Guest(s) are responsible for supplying firewood for outside use. A mandatory $25.00 fee for firewood is charged on rental properties that provide firewood for burning from September (Labor Day weekend) through May (Memorial Day weekend).
- 34.3 Wood Burning Fireplaces and Outdoor Features - Always start with a small fire and buildup to desired size. NEVER overload wood burning fireplaces or outdoor features. We recommend bringing a starter log and using this to start a small fire.Remember to always check to make sure that the flue is open.If Guest(s) chooses to clean out the ashes, make sure the fire is completely extinguished. Always use designated equipment and proper disposal methods.
- 35. FIREARMS, FIREWORKS and ATV’s - These items are strictly prohibited for recreational purposes on the rental property. If any evidence is discovered that Guest(s) have used these items on the rental property, Guest(s) agrees and understands that they will be fined up to $500.00 or more, depending on circumstances, per instance. Guest(s) will also be responsible to pay for and/or repair any damages associated with the use of these items. ATV’s should NOT be stored on the rental property or used on the rental property at any time.
- 36. SMOKING- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE ANY PROPERTY!!! Smoking is only permitted outside and cigarette butts should be disposed of in ashtrays and/or designated areas. PLEASE NO SMOKING IN HOT TUBS, NEAR GAS GRILLS AND/OR PROPANE. There is a $500.00 fine, or more, depending on circumstances, when smoking is discovered inside a cabin, in hot tub and/or in any areas not designated for smoking. If littering of cigarette butts is discovered, a fine and/or fee will be charged to the credit card on record. ALL CIGARETTE BUTTS MUST BE FULLY EXTINGUISHED, BAGGED AND PLACED IN THE OUTSIDE TRASH CAN.
- 37. INTERFERENCE - Neither Owner nor Manager shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to acts of nature, governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and/ or construction noise from nearby sites. NO REBATES, CONCESSIONS AND/OR REFUNDS will be offered in under these circumstances.
- 38. RIGHT OF ENTRY - Guest(s) agrees that the Manager reserves the right to enter the rental property to conduct an inspection at any time, for any reason. Manager/Broker may also enter premises to show property to qualified prospective purchasers but will not do so without permission granted by current Guest(s).
- 39. PROPERTIES LISTED FOR SALE BY A REAL ESTATE BROKER - Some properties in the Manager’s rental program are listed for sale. The Real Estate Broker has been informed not to show these properties while occupied by Renter(s) and/or Guest(s) of the Property Owner(s). If for any reason, a Real Estate Broker, under their own free will, shows up unannounced to “show” a property, please instruct them to call the Manager’s office immediately. As a courtesy, Manager’s office may contact Guest(s) to authorize entry or showing of a property that is listed for sale.
- 40. AGENCY DISCLOSURE - Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals, serves as the Manager and Representative of all Property Owner(s) in its Rental Program and is acting at all times, in and for the best interests of the Property Owner(s).Partner/Owner, Barbara S. Boy-ken, is a licensed Georgia Real Estate Broker and also acts as the Principal Broker for SHARP Real Estate Services, LLC.
- 41. INDEMNIFICATION and HOLD HARMLESS - Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Manager(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost and/or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property.This is including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury and/or damage and/or theft of property which is made, incurred and/or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Manager” and “Owner,” as used in this Agreement, shall include their heirs,successors in interest, assigns, employees, Managers and Representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “Licensee of Guest(s),” as used in this Agreement, shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, Guest(s), invitees, representatives and any other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be at the rental property), where the context requires or permits.
- 42. VIOLATING AGREEMENT and EXPEDITED EVICTION - Manager may terminate this Agreement if Guest(s) violates any of the conditions set forth herein.Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents.A material breach of this Agreement by Guest(s), which is in sole determination of the Manager(s), results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guest(s) or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others and/or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
- 43. DENYING PAYMENT, ADDITIONAL FEES and/or FINES - If Manager must obtain legal advice or counsel for matters arising from payment discrepancy involving a Guest(s) or Vendor Payment(s) such as a credit card company, Manager(s) will seek rightful payment and/or collection.If disputes are transferred from Manager’s office to a collection team and/or attorney, Guest(s)of record will become responsible for all charges proved to be their responsibility including cost of collection and/or legal services.
- 44. DISPUTES - This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Fannie, State of Georgia.Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Fannie County Superior Court, Fannie County, Georgia.Guest(s) specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
- 45. CONCIERGE and GUEST SERVICES - Manager has established relationships with service providers throughout North Georgia.Cost of additional services can be added to Guest(s) final invoice and charged to Guest(s) credit card for ease of accounting on your vacation. These services can be verbally requested and confirmed and/or elected on Southern Comfort Cabin Rental’s website by Guest(s) before being charged.Once a request for additional services has been made and the Guest(s) reservation has been confirmed and/or additional services have been rendered by Manager’s office, all charges are final and non-refundable.Service providers will be responsible for any liability, refunds and/or gift certificates.Manager will not be held responsible for any misstatements by Guest(s). Manager’s office assumes no responsibility for incorrect dates, times, e-mail addresses and/or any other incorrect information provided to us by Guest(s). Excursions are reserved "as is" on the date and times requested by Guest(s). Manager(s) will not be held responsible for injuries, death, loss of personal effects and/or late arrival of Guest(s) to pre-reserved excursions.
- 46. CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE and ACCEPTANCE - By submitting a reservation over the internet or by phone, Guest(s) has entered into a binding contract outlined by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Upon submission, Guest(s) are authorizing “SHARP Real Estate Services, LLC d/b/a Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals” to bill charges relating to the rental and use of property.Guest(s) accepts and understands that all liability and costs associated with damage due to Guest(s) negligence, misuse of property and/ or missing items is Guest(s) responsibility. Additional charges will be billed to the Guest(s) credit card on record. All credit card sales are final. Guest(s) understands and agrees to the Cancellation policies (Section 15) and Refund policies (Section 17) outlined herein.Any further notices or additional information will be provided upon arrival.Guest(s) signature will be required before taking occupancy.To finalize reservation, fill in the information below and push the “Agree and Sign.” Any further notices and/or additional information will be provided upon arrival.THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO GUEST OCCUPANCY.ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, E-MAIL, FAX or CERTIFIED MAIL.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMailing Address: 240 West Main Street, Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513
Management requires that ALL Guest(s)and/or Occupant(s) names are registered with Manager’s office. Manager’s office requires first and last names of all Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) including adults and children, who will be at the cabin, at anytime, during Guest(s) reservation dates. This information is required prior to Guest(s) arrival. Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) may be added or removed by contacting the Manager’s office. If unregistered Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) a rediscovered during or after occupancy, the Guest(s) of record understands and agrees that an additional $20 fine, per guest, will be added to reservation total.
Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals in Blue Ridge
240 West Main Street
Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513
Toll Free: 1-866-4 CABINS